About this Listing
1481 Bourne Crossing, Mt Pleasant, SC, 29466
CalAtlantic Homes - This is a gorgeous home with a downstairs owner's suite, two-story entry foyer, and extended screen porch with salt-finished patio overlooking your back yard. The kitchen will have 42 inch painted white cabinets with soft close drawers, granite countertops, stainless steel Whirlpool appliances including a fridge, tile backsplash, under cabinet lighting, and a large counter-height island with pendant lights overlooking your dining room and family room complete with gas fireplace. The owner's suite has trey ceilings, walk-in closet, dual vanities, and a separate garden tub and shower. Upstairs you will find two bedrooms, a full bath with steel tub and tile surround, and loft overlooking your family room below. This home will also have premium laminate wood floors throughout the common areadownstairs, tile floors in all the baths and laundry room, Silestone vanities, hardwood stairs with wood pickets and storage underneath, 10 foot ceilings and eight foot solid doors downstairs, gas line for a grill, impact resistant windows, and walk-in attic storage.
Call for more details.
About the Neighborhood
Conveniently located along Hwy 17, Carolina Park is Mount Pleasant’s premier master planned community and most sought-after address. Set on 1,700 breathtaking acres, and just minutes from the shops at Park West, Carolina Park is home to some of the region’s top-ranked schools as well as an unparalleled collection of services and amenities. Featuring a diverse and appealing range of homes created by 8 award-winning builders and including townhomes, cottage homes, classic single-family homes and extraordinary custom homes, Carolina Park is the place you’ll find the Lowcountry-inspired luxury home you’ve always imagined.
Mt. Pleasant's Premier Master Planned Community
- Luxury homes combining Lowcountry-inspired architecture and the latest features
- Cottage homes, classic single family homes and elegant custom-designed homes
- Eight award-winning builders offering a variety of home styles and floor plans
- Riverside neighborhood features custom homes on large private lots – from $600s to $1M+
- Residents Club features Jr. Olympic pool, outdoor pavilion, tennis courts, 2-acre Great Lawn and dog park
- Top-rated schools, hospital, Mt. Pleasant Fire & Police station, churches on property
GPS Info: 1526 Banning St. | 29466
Sales Center Hours: Mon. - Sat. 10 - 5; Sun. 1 - 5
Carolina Park: (843)654-5083
Sales by Carolina One New Homes
Carolina Park Overall Ad