1583 Old Rivers Gate Rd - Lot 596 - David Weekley
Mt. Pleasant/Charleston County
About this Listing
1583 Old Rivers Gate Rd, Mt. Pleasant, SC, 29466
David Weekley Homes - Say hello to the neighbors from the front porch of this Backstrom home. The open concept home is where traditional and coastal meet. There is a formal dining room for gatherings. The study with French doors is a great home office, homework central, or den. The gourmet kitchen has a large center island making it the hub of the home. Kitchen finishes include linen cabinets, marbled veined quartz countertops, and subway tile. Ship lap details the fireplace wall in the family room. The large screen porch is accessed from the dining nook and extends your living space. The main floor Owner’s Retreat has a lovely bay window. The Owner’s Bath is crisp and coastal with white cabinetry, light quartz with hints of blue/green, and an extended shower. 5” plank hardwoods run throughout the main living space and the Owner's Retreat. Upstairs is a generous bonus retreat. 2 of the bedrooms share a jack-&-jill bathroom. The third bedroom shares a hall bath with the retreat.
Call for more details.
About the Neighborhood
Conveniently located along Hwy 17, Carolina Park is Mount Pleasant’s premier master planned community and most sought-after address. Set on 1,700 breathtaking acres, and just minutes from the shops at Park West, Carolina Park is home to some of the region’s top-ranked schools as well as an unparalleled collection of services and amenities. Featuring a diverse and appealing range of homes created by 8 award-winning builders and including townhomes, cottage homes, classic single-family homes and extraordinary custom homes, Carolina Park is the place you’ll find the Lowcountry-inspired luxury home you’ve always imagined.
Mt. Pleasant's Premier Master Planned Community
- Luxury homes combining Lowcountry-inspired architecture and the latest features
- Cottage homes, classic single family homes and elegant custom-designed homes
- Eight award-winning builders offering a variety of home styles and floor plans
- Riverside neighborhood features custom homes on large private lots – from $600s to $1M+
- Residents Club features Jr. Olympic pool, outdoor pavilion, tennis courts, 2-acre Great Lawn and dog park
- Top-rated schools, hospital, Mt. Pleasant Fire & Police station, churches on property
GPS Info: 1526 Banning St. | 29466
Sales Center Hours: Mon. - Sat. 10 - 5; Sun. 1 - 5
Carolina Park: (843)654-5083
Sales by Carolina One New Homes
Carolina Park Overall Ad