1844 Carolina Park Blvd - Lot 2086 - JacksonBuilt
Mt. Pleasant/Charleston County
About this Listing
1844 Carolina Park Blvd, Mt. Pleasant, SC, 29466
JacksonBuilt Custom Homes - The Charlotte defines curb appeal featuring classic lowcountry architecture and abounding in upscale details. Eye-catching brackets frame the front porch leading into the foyer which welcomes guests with uniquely styled trim work. The spacious family room, complete with fireplace, merges beautifully with the expansive gourmet kitchen featuring a large center island, butler’s pantry and walk-in pantry. A home office is conveniently located between the kitchen and laundry room for those days when multi-tasking is a must. Tucked away on the first floor, the master suite offers privacy and ease of living. A spacious study with great light is adjacent to the strategically placed staircase leading to the upper level. Three spacious bedrooms and a cozy nook are found on the second floor rounding out the truly optimized space. This 4 bedroom, 3.5 bath home boasts over 3,400 sq ft. of living space.
Call for more details.
About the Neighborhood
Conveniently located along Hwy 17, Carolina Park is Mount Pleasant’s premier master planned community and most sought-after address. Set on 1,700 breathtaking acres, and just minutes from the shops at Park West, Carolina Park is home to some of the region’s top-ranked schools as well as an unparalleled collection of services and amenities. Featuring a diverse and appealing range of homes created by 8 award-winning builders and including townhomes, cottage homes, classic single-family homes and extraordinary custom homes, Carolina Park is the place you’ll find the Lowcountry-inspired luxury home you’ve always imagined.
Mt. Pleasant's Premier Master Planned Community
- Luxury homes combining Lowcountry-inspired architecture and the latest features
- Cottage homes, classic single family homes and elegant custom-designed homes
- Eight award-winning builders offering a variety of home styles and floor plans
- Riverside neighborhood features custom homes on large private lots – from $600s to $1M+
- Residents Club features Jr. Olympic pool, outdoor pavilion, tennis courts, 2-acre Great Lawn and dog park
- Top-rated schools, hospital, Mt. Pleasant Fire & Police station, churches on property
GPS Info: 1526 Banning St. | 29466
Sales Center Hours: Mon. - Sat. 10 - 5; Sun. 1 - 5
Carolina Park: (843)654-5083
Sales by Carolina One New Homes
Carolina Park Overall Ad