About this Listing
3509 Crosstrees Ln, Mt. Pleasant, SC, 29466
David Weekley Homes - This Whitham sits on a corner site, on a pond and backs to a wooded space! Descriptions of the home include ship lap, beams, French doors, sandcastle, 5 “ weathered plank hardwoods, marble look quartz, gas lantern…The home has open concept space, a two story family room, study with French doors, main floor master, and a main floor secondary bedroom, and supersized upstairs retreat makes this home a fan favorite. Upstairs are 2 additional bedrooms and 2 baths- one bedroom with its own bath. The gourmet kitchen has a large center island, white cabinetry, marble look quartz countertops, subway tile, gas cooktop, and wall oven. The bright family room has two story windows. The fireplace wall is shiplap and is accented with a natural distressed wood mantel. The dining nook opens up to the screen porch- perfect for entertaining. The Owner's Retreat has a beamed and shiplap vaulted ceiling and a coastal feel bathroom with walk in shower- a retreat of its own.
Call for more details.
About the Neighborhood
Conveniently located along Hwy 17, Carolina Park is Mount Pleasant’s premier master planned community and most sought-after address. Set on 1,700 breathtaking acres, and just minutes from the shops at Park West, Carolina Park is home to some of the region’s top-ranked schools as well as an unparalleled collection of services and amenities. Featuring a diverse and appealing range of homes created by 8 award-winning builders and including townhomes, cottage homes, classic single-family homes and extraordinary custom homes, Carolina Park is the place you’ll find the Lowcountry-inspired luxury home you’ve always imagined.
Mt. Pleasant's Premier Master Planned Community
- Luxury homes combining Lowcountry-inspired architecture and the latest features
- Cottage homes, classic single family homes and elegant custom-designed homes
- Eight award-winning builders offering a variety of home styles and floor plans
- Riverside neighborhood features custom homes on large private lots – from $600s to $1M+
- Residents Club features Jr. Olympic pool, outdoor pavilion, tennis courts, 2-acre Great Lawn and dog park
- Top-rated schools, hospital, Mt. Pleasant Fire & Police station, churches on property
GPS Info: 1526 Banning St. | 29466
Sales Center Hours: Mon. - Sat. 10 - 5; Sun. 1 - 5
Carolina Park: (843)654-5083
Sales by Carolina One New Homes
Carolina Park Overall Ad