About this Listing
3583 Backshore Drive, Mt Pleasant, SC, 29466
Saussy Burbank - Enjoy the lowcountry lifestyle sitting on this home's beautiful front porch. The main entry welcomes you into the large open-concept living area with the family room, kitchen with large island, and dining area. From the main living area, the rear hall way leads you to the private master suite featuring a master bath with dual sinks, stand-up shower, and walk-in closet. Laundry room, "drop zone" common area, powder room, and back porch are also located on the main floor. Upstairs you will find 2 additional bedrooms with a shared bath and an open loft space.
Call for more details.
About the Neighborhood
Conveniently located along Hwy 17, Carolina Park is Mount Pleasant’s premier master planned community and most sought-after address. Set on 1,700 breathtaking acres, and just minutes from the shops at Park West, Carolina Park is home to some of the region’s top-ranked schools as well as an unparalleled collection of services and amenities. Featuring a diverse and appealing range of homes created by 8 award-winning builders and including townhomes, cottage homes, classic single-family homes and extraordinary custom homes, Carolina Park is the place you’ll find the Lowcountry-inspired luxury home you’ve always imagined.
Mt. Pleasant's Premier Master Planned Community
- Luxury homes combining Lowcountry-inspired architecture and the latest features
- Cottage homes, classic single family homes and elegant custom-designed homes
- Eight award-winning builders offering a variety of home styles and floor plans
- Riverside neighborhood features custom homes on large private lots – from $600s to $1M+
- Residents Club features Jr. Olympic pool, outdoor pavilion, tennis courts, 2-acre Great Lawn and dog park
- Top-rated schools, hospital, Mt. Pleasant Fire & Police station, churches on property
GPS Info: 1526 Banning St. | 29466
Sales Center Hours: Mon. - Sat. 10 - 5; Sun. 1 - 5
Carolina Park: (843)654-5083
Sales by Carolina One New Homes
Carolina Park Overall Ad