1539 Prince Edward St - Lot 150
Mt. Pleasant/Charleston County
About this Listing
1539 Prince Edward Street, Mt Pleasant, SC, 29466
The Moultrie is a three bedroom, two and a half bath home with a two plus+++ car garage. Wide open living in this plan with lots of windows! Large Family room/kitchen/dining area on 1st floor opens to screened porch and deck. Upstairs is a large master bedroom and bath with a HUGE walk in closet. 2 secondary bedrooms, full bath and laundry complete the space. We have nicely appointed these homes with upgrades galore, call for a complete list!
Call for more details.
About the Neighborhood
DR Horton is now building new low maintenance, luxury townhomes in Oyster Point, a 600-acre master planned land conservation community centrally located in Mt Pleasant near the intersection of Six Mile and Rifle Range Roads. Tucked away from the hustle and bustle of Mount Pleasant Oyster Point is just minutes from Hwy 17, the Isle of Palms, Towne Centre Shopping, I-526 and so much more.
Come Experience Life From A New Point of View!
- New Townhomes Available!
- Enjoy nature at its finest without having to sacrifice modern conveniences
- 600-acre master planned land conservation community with interconnected parks, sidewalks and nature trails
- Centrally located, minutes from Isle of Palms, Towne Centre shopping & dining
- Luxurious, state-of-the-art resort style amenities including a beach-entry pool, tennis courts, fitness & aerobic center, playgrounds & pavilions
- Historical landmark, Fort Palmetto, preserved and enhanced for owners’ enjoyment
- Exciting new floor plans
- Floor plans ranging from townhomes & cottages to luxurious elevated single-family homes
- Spectacular views backs up to marshland & Gray Bay
GPS Info: 1500 Pearl Tabby Dr. | 29466
Model Hours: Mon. - Sat. 10 - 6; Sun. 12 - 6
DR Horton - America's Builder: (843)494-4198