About this Listing
1569 Fort Palmetto Circle, Mt Pleasant, SC, 29466
THIS HOME IS A SPACIOUS FLOORPLAN WITH LARGE BEDROOMS AND OPEN LIVING SPACE! LIGHT BRIGHT AND AIRY- WALKING IN, YOU ARE IMMEDIATELY GREATED BY YOUR FORMAL DINING ROOM / FLEX ROOM. DOWN THE FOYER THE KITCHEN AND FAMILY ROOM SIT TOWARD THE BACK OF THE HOME OVERLOOKING THE BACK YARD AND SCREENED PORCH. THE KITCHEN HAS SEVERAL UPGRADES AND OPENS TO YOUR FAMILY ROOM WITH AN INVITING FIREPLACE. THERE IS A GUEST ROOM DOWN STAIRS WITH A FULL BATH. UPSTAIRS YOUR MASTER SUITE WITH A HUGE WALK IN CLOSET, ADDITIONAL BEDROOMS, AND A LOFT.
Call for more details.
About the Neighborhood
Oyster Point by DR Horton is a 600-acre new home master planned land conservation community centrally located in Mt Pleasant near the intersection of Six Mile and Rifle Range Roads. Tucked away from the hustle and bustle of Mount Pleasant Oyster Point is just minutes from Hwy 17, the Isle of Palms, Towne Centre Shopping, I-526 and so much more.
Come Experience Life From A New Point of View!
- Enjoy nature at its finest without having to sacrifice modern conveniences
- 600-acre master planned land conservation community with interconnected parks, sidewalks and nature trails
- Centrally located, minutes from Isle of Palms, Towne Centre shopping & dining
- Luxurious, state-of-the-art resort style amenities including a beach-entry pool, tennis courts, fitness & aerobic center, playgrounds & pavilions
- Historical landmark, Fort Palmetto, preserved and enhanced for owners’ enjoyment
- Exciting new floor plans
- Floor plans ranging from townhomes & cottages to luxurious elevated single-family homes
- Spectacular views backs up to marshland & Gray Bay
GPS Info: 1500 Pearl Tabby Dr. | 29466
Model Hours: Mon. - Sat. 10 - 6; Sun. 12 - 6
DR Horton - America's Builder: (843)494-4198