About this Listing
3509 Crosstrees Ln, Mt. Pleasant, SC, 29466
This Whitham sits on a corner site, on a pond and backs to a wooded space! Descriptions of the home include ship lap, beams, French doors, sandcastle, 5 “ weathered plank hardwoods, marble look quartz, gas lantern…The home has open concept space, a two story family room, study with French doors, main floor master, and a main floor secondary bedroom, and supersized upstairs retreat makes this home a fan favorite. Upstairs are 2 additional bedrooms and 2 baths- one bedroom with its own bath. The gourmet kitchen has a large center island, white cabinetry, marble look quartz countertops, subway tile, gas cooktop, and wall oven. The bright family room has two story windows. The fireplace wall is shiplap and is accented with a natural distressed wood mantel. The dining nook opens up to the screen porch- perfect for entertaining. The Owner's Retreat has a beamed and shiplap vaulted ceiling and a coastal feel bathroom with walk in shower- a retreat of its own.
Call for more details.
About the Neighborhood
David Weekley Homes is building new upscale homes in Mt Pleasant’s most sought-after master planned community, Carolina Park. With Carolina Park’s natural setting, convenient Hwy 17 location and lowcountry appeal combined with David Weekley’s award winning designs, traditional look and feel make Carolina Park a natural choice.
Experience Lowcountry living at its finest in Mt. Pleasant’s newest master planned community.
- New Homesites Released
- Featuring stunning David Weekley Home brand new Energy Saver 3 - 5 BR award-winning floor plans approx. 1547 - 3175+ SF
- Literally thousands of design selection options during your private design appointment
- Excellent location, easy access to I-526
- Amenity center with Jr. Olympic-size swimming pool, outdoor kitchen, playground, and more!
- 140-acres of parkland and open space, 220-acres of marsh and wetlands and access to the Wando River
- Close to beaches, shopping, dining & entertainment
- Mt. Pleasant schools within biking distance
GPS Info: 1546 Banning St. | 29466
Model Hours: Mon.-Sat. 10 - 6; Sun. 1 - 6
David Weekley Homes: (843)654-5579