About this Listing
3522 Crosstrees Lane, Mt. Pleasant, SC, 29466
The Open Concept Fontenot. Words to describe the home include shiplap, gourmet kitchen with large center island and gas cooktop, linen cabinetry, marble look quartz countertops, weathered gate plank flooring, Frosted Glass Carpet, extended shower with rain head, French doors, screen porch… The ship lap on the fireplace wall adds coastal charm. The home includes a nice sized study and a formal dining room. A bedroom with full bath access is downstairs as well. Upstairs is a retreat space with many uses, the Owner's Retreat and 2 additional bedrooms. This home is walking distance to the pool and amenities.
Call for more details.
About the Neighborhood
David Weekley Homes is building new upscale homes in Mt Pleasant’s most sought-after master planned community, Carolina Park. With Carolina Park’s natural setting, convenient Hwy 17 location and lowcountry appeal combined with David Weekley’s award winning designs, traditional look and feel make Carolina Park a natural choice.
Experience Lowcountry living at its finest in Mt. Pleasant’s newest master planned community.
- New Homesites Released
- Featuring stunning David Weekley Home brand new Energy Saver 3 - 5 BR award-winning floor plans approx. 1547 - 3175+ SF
- Literally thousands of design selection options during your private design appointment
- Excellent location, easy access to I-526
- Amenity center with Jr. Olympic-size swimming pool, outdoor kitchen, playground, and more!
- 140-acres of parkland and open space, 220-acres of marsh and wetlands and access to the Wando River
- Close to beaches, shopping, dining & entertainment
- Mt. Pleasant schools within biking distance
GPS Info: 1546 Banning St. | 29466
Model Hours: Mon.-Sat. 10 - 6; Sun. 1 - 6
David Weekley Homes: (843)654-5579