About this Listing
3564 Wilkes Way, Mt. Pleasant, SC, 29466
This Radiance Ranch sits on a Pond Home Site. Open Concept plan with large Kitchen Island that overlooks the pond in back. Classic coastal finishes include linen cabinetry, white marbled quartz, grey glass subway tile, and 5” plank weathered gate hardwoods throughout the home, including the bedrooms. The family room includes a fireplace to cozy up to. Extend your living space and enjoy the herons from the screen porch. The Owner’s Retreat also looks onto the pond. The Owner’s Bath includes a walk in shower, and crisp finishes. Two secondary bedrooms are privately located at the front of the home.
Call for more details.
About the Neighborhood
David Weekley Homes is building new upscale homes in Mt Pleasant’s most sought-after master planned community, Carolina Park. With Carolina Park’s natural setting, convenient Hwy 17 location and lowcountry appeal combined with David Weekley’s award winning designs, traditional look and feel make Carolina Park a natural choice.
Experience Lowcountry living at its finest in Mt. Pleasant’s newest master planned community.
- New Homesites Released
- Featuring stunning David Weekley Home brand new Energy Saver 3 - 5 BR award-winning floor plans approx. 1547 - 3175+ SF
- Literally thousands of design selection options during your private design appointment
- Excellent location, easy access to I-526
- Amenity center with Jr. Olympic-size swimming pool, outdoor kitchen, playground, and more!
- 140-acres of parkland and open space, 220-acres of marsh and wetlands and access to the Wando River
- Close to beaches, shopping, dining & entertainment
- Mt. Pleasant schools within biking distance
GPS Info: 1546 Banning St. | 29466
Model Hours: Mon.-Sat. 10 - 6; Sun. 1 - 6
David Weekley Homes: (843)654-5579