About this Listing
7404 Mercedes Way, Hanahan, SC 29410
The Phelps is a great family home! Open Concept with a large formal dining room and a bedroom on the main floor. The gourmet kitchen is crisp and timeless with a gas range, white cabinetry, black and white granite, and subway tile. The center island is great for appetizers and guests to linger with a glass of wine. The open concept flow is perfect for family and entertaining. The screen porch off the breakfast nook allows you to enjoy the lowcountry weather. The upstairs Owner's Retreat and 3 additional bedrooms are separated by a Flexible Retreat Space. The Owner's Retreat is a bright space with a large bathroom, with an extended shower and soaking tub.
Call for more details.
About the Neighborhood
Quick move-in ready new homes built by David Weekley Homes in Hanahan’s Timbercrest Village at Tanner Plantation are available. Located just off Foster Creek Rd Timbercrest Village offers easy access to N Rhett Blvd, I-526, I-26, North Charleston, Highways 78, 176 & 52 all major shopping and area conveniences.
Building Dreams, Enhancing Lives
- Limited Opportunities Available
- Excellent award winning selection of flexible, Energy Saver 3 - 5 BR approx. 1968 - 3800 SF home designs
- 1st Floor owners suite available
- Two minutes from Tanner Station shopping plaza
- Easy access to I-526, I-26 and Charleston International Airport
- Playgrounds and waterpark at nearby North Charleston Wannamaker County Park
- Close to Park Circle area for dining and recreation plus Bettis Boat landing for access to Goose Creek Reservoir
- Students attend Hanahan schools
7511 Scupper Dr. | 29410
Mon. - Sat. 10 - 6; Sun. 1 - 6
David Weekley Homes: