About this Listing
7417 Mercedes Way, Hanahan, SC, 29410
This bright one and a half story plan has it all! Open concept, privately located bedrooms, formal dining room, a study, and a bonus room. The kitchen is impressive! White cabinetry, black and white granite, subway tile, stainless steel appliances, gas cooktop, wall oven- everything the chef of the family needs. While whipping up the latest creation, you can be a part of the action. The giant center island overlooks the breakfast nook and family room. It's a great space for entertaining. The main living space has 5" plank hickory flooring. The screen porch extends the living space. The owner's retreat is large and the bay window allows for a private sitting area. The owner's bath is a retreat of its own with an extended shower and rain head. The 2 additional bedrooms with full bath are privately located at the front of the home. Upstairs is an open bonus room.
Call for more details.
About the Neighborhood
Quick move-in ready new homes built by David Weekley Homes in Hanahan’s Timbercrest Village at Tanner Plantation are available. Located just off Foster Creek Rd Timbercrest Village offers easy access to N Rhett Blvd, I-526, I-26, North Charleston, Highways 78, 176 & 52 all major shopping and area conveniences.
Building Dreams, Enhancing Lives
- Limited Opportunities Available
- Excellent award winning selection of flexible, Energy Saver 3 - 5 BR approx. 1968 - 3800 SF home designs
- 1st Floor owners suite available
- Two minutes from Tanner Station shopping plaza
- Easy access to I-526, I-26 and Charleston International Airport
- Playgrounds and waterpark at nearby North Charleston Wannamaker County Park
- Close to Park Circle area for dining and recreation plus Bettis Boat landing for access to Goose Creek Reservoir
- Students attend Hanahan schools
7511 Scupper Dr. | 29410
Mon. - Sat. 10 - 6; Sun. 1 - 6
David Weekley Homes: