About this Listing
7429 Mercedes Way, Hanahan, SC 29410
This Brooklands home has an open concept and flex space galore. The gourmet kitchen will inspire you with crisp linen cabinets, black and white granite countertops, grey subway tile, gas range, and a large center island. You are always part of the action overseeing the dining area and 2 story family room. On the other side of the family room is a keeping room-a wonderfully flexible space as a formal dining, quite space, playroom There is a study up front as well- great homework space! Upstairs is the Owner's Retreat with a large bathroom and closet. 3 additional bedrooms are up. The upstairs Retreat space is a great additional media room or kids space.
Call for more details.
About the Neighborhood
Quick move-in ready new homes built by David Weekley Homes in Hanahan’s Timbercrest Village at Tanner Plantation are available. Located just off Foster Creek Rd Timbercrest Village offers easy access to N Rhett Blvd, I-526, I-26, North Charleston, Highways 78, 176 & 52 all major shopping and area conveniences.
Building Dreams, Enhancing Lives
- Limited Opportunities Available
- Excellent award winning selection of flexible, Energy Saver 3 - 5 BR approx. 1968 - 3800 SF home designs
- 1st Floor owners suite available
- Two minutes from Tanner Station shopping plaza
- Easy access to I-526, I-26 and Charleston International Airport
- Playgrounds and waterpark at nearby North Charleston Wannamaker County Park
- Close to Park Circle area for dining and recreation plus Bettis Boat landing for access to Goose Creek Reservoir
- Students attend Hanahan schools
7511 Scupper Dr. | 29410
Mon. - Sat. 10 - 6; Sun. 1 - 6
David Weekley Homes: