About this Listing
110 Turner Field Way, Summerville, SC, 29483
This charming 2 story craftsman home features a 2 car detached garage and a good size back yard for play. A private pine forest view from the front porch. ''The Huger'' is an innovative floorplan with formal dining room flows directly into an eat in kitchen open to the family room. All wood floors throughout downstairs. Dark cabinets contrast the light silestone quartz counter tops in this chef's kitchen. Built in profile G.E. appliances and hood vent. Gas fireplace in the family room. Master bedroom upstairs overlooks the back yard and the windows pour light in.
Call for more details.
About the Neighborhood
Fieldview is almost sold out of new homes by Eastwood Homes. Ideally located close to historic downtown Summerville yet rural in nature Fieldview’s accessibility and convenience is key as is its’ highly acclaimed schools.
Hurry Final Opportunity to Buy New!
- Close-Out Only Few Opportunities Remain
- 3 - 5 BR homes approx. 1743 - 2629 SF
- Open functional plans designed for value, comfort & livability
- 1st-Floor owner’s suite plans available
- 9-ft. or vaulted ceilings
- Long list of included features
- Sodded yards
- Dorchester II Schools
- 2 - 10 Home Buyers Warranty
- Minutes from historic downtown Summerville, easy access to N. Charleston, I-26, shopping & more
GPS Info: Turner Field Way | 29483
Shown by appointment only please call.
Eastwood Homes - BUILT WITH CARE: (843)771-2363