About this Listing
206 Angora Way, Summerville, SC, 29485
The 1.5-story plan is 2,378 square feet with 3 Bedroom/ 3 Bath, a Kitchen with Island, Living Room with Optional Fireplace, Dining Room, and a Master Bedroom with Trey Ceiling.
Call 843/203-5764 for more details.
About the Neighborhood
The Pines at Gahagan, a 55 and better new home community is almost sold out of new homes by H&H Homes. Ideally located close to historic downtown Summerville yet rural in nature The Pines of Gahagan’s accessibility and convenience is key. Just off Gahagan Rd, The Pines of Gahagan is minutes from the Berlin G Myers Pkwy, Highways 17-A & 78 and I-26 as well as shopping, dining and so much more nearby.
If location, top-notch construction, low maintenance and 55+ living are important to you come visit The Pines at Gahagan.
- 55 & Better Gated Community - Final Phase!
- Final Phase! Prime location near historic Summerville; 5 minutes from hospital & shopping
- No yard maintenance. Low maintenance exteriors.
- Ideal lock & leave gated community
- Single-family detached, top quality, energy-efficient 2 & 3 BR, one-story homes approx. 1540 - 3000 SF w/heated sunrooms
- Forward thinking plans; no stairs, wide doorways
- Ponds, walking trails, large amenity center w/pool, fitness center, tremendous community feel
GPS Info: 501 Gahagan Rd. | 29485
Information Center: 501 Gahagan Rd. | 29485
Information Center Hours: Mon - Sat 10 - 5; Sun 1 - 5
H & H Homes: (843)203-5764