About this Listing
3953 Maidstone Dr, Mt. Pleasant, SC, 29466
This is a gorgeous home with inviting double front porches in a cul-de-sac, on a corner lot backing up to a pond. Downstairs you will have a guest suite and a fabulous kitchen that will have 42 inch white cabinets; quartz countertops; tile backsplash; stainless steel KitchenAid appliances including a 36 inch gas cooktop with hood, built-in oven and microwave, dishwasher, and French door fridge; under cabinet lighting; and a counter-height island with pendant lights that looks into the dining area and family room complete with fireplace. Upstairs you will find the luxurious owner’s suite with a walk-in closet. The spa bath will have tile floors, dual vanities, and a separate garden tub and shower with tile surround. There are two other bedrooms and a full bath upstairs. The secondary baths will have tile floors with steel tubs and tile surrounds. This home will also have eight foot solid doors downstairs, premium laminate wood floors throughout the common areas downstairs and hall upstairs, hardwood stairs with storage underneath, and a covered lanai with a salt-finished patio overlooking the pond.
Call for more details.
About the Neighborhood
Stories: 1 & 2 | Bedrooms: 3 to 6 | Bathrooms: 2.5 to 3.5 | SF: 2072 to 3298 | 2-car garage
About the Homes
Welcome to the best of Mount Pleasant living!
About the Community
- Saltwater Collection featuring nine timeless one & two-story lowcountry-style cottage and classic home designs
- Stylish HardiePlank exteriors with double front porches, private owner’s suite porches, screened porches, and sunrooms options available per plan
- Thoughtfully-designed interiors
- Connective, flexible floorplans are open and may have up to 6 bedrooms / 3.5 bathrooms depending on the plan
- First and second floor owner’s suite options
- Available options include: secondary bedroom and full bath on main level, formal living and dining rooms, study, owner’s retreat with sitting room, bonus room, guest suite, loft, fireplace, screened porches, covered lanai and more
- Attached and detached two-car garage (per plan)
- Ask about our available Smart Home, Wi-Fi certified, home automation features
- Energy-efficient features throughout including gas heat and tankless gas water heaters.
- Included Features
Carolina Park is a 1,700-acre master-planned community where recreation, shopping, education and gracious family living all reside in a unique park-like setting in Mount Pleasant, SC. A thoughtful mix of public and private spaces lends to the rich texture and inspiring energy of this growing area. Carolina Park is more than Mount Pleasant's fastest-growing and most dynamic community – it's the ideal place for you to call home.
Carolina Park offers resort style amenities which include
- Junior Olympic-size pool with a child-friendly zero-entry & changing rooms
- Nautical-themed playground
- Multiple tennis courts
- Walking/biking trails throughout the community
- Dog Park
- Open Air Pavilion with picnic tables and double sided fireplace
- Great Lawn used for many community events throughout the year
- Walking distance from Mount Pleasant Schools
- Site Plan
- View Video
About the Area
Abundant parks, water access, close proximity to area beaches and laid back atmosphere all contribute to Mount Pleasants quality of life as does the mild climate, nationally recognized schools, cultural amenities and low crime rate. These characteristics afford its citizens an idyllic community with Charleston charm and a coastal lifestyle.
At the heart of Mount Pleasant, Carolina Park is conveniently located along Highway 17, near Highway 41 and Interstate 526, and minutes from Mount Pleasant Towne Centre. What’s more, Carolina Park is only 25 minutes from Charleston International Airport and downtown Charleston and approximately 15 minutes from area beaches.
Carolina Park is also close to Park West Schools, including Wando High School, the Center for Advanced Studies at Wando, and the new elementary school. A daycare center and new fire station also are onsite, and a new library is soon to open, while one of the region’s newest hospitals is only a half-mile away.
Want to learn and see more? You can fill out the More Information form above or come tour in person our community and model homes or visit our website. We’ll be happy to tell you more about our incredible community.
GPS Info: 1542 Banning Street, Mt Pleasant, SC, 29466
Model Hours: Open Daily (Monday - Saturday 10-6; Sunday 12-6)
Lennar: (843) 514-8295