About this Listing
1732 Sparkleberry Lane, Johns Island, SC, 29455
Lake View Home overlooking green space with 1st floor Master Suite and Chef's Kitchen Upgrade! The Wilson plan is a very versatile four-bedroom home plan. With the official Master suite located on the first floor you have all the benefits of first floor living. But you should take note that the second-floor features not only two standard bedrooms but another suite that could double as a second master option or luxury guest suite. The open concept kitchen, living and dining areas invite conversation and connection at every turn. Or get away from the action by escaping to the generous loft upstairs perfect for a media room or kids play area. On top of it all this home makes it easy to stay organized with a drop zone, plenty of storage and a 2 detached garage.
Call for more details.
About the Neighborhood
Now selling Johnston Pointe at Whitney Lake, located in the incredible Whitney Lake community on Johns Island SC off Bee Balm Rd & River Rd. Offering peace and quiet, a beautiful 25-acre lake and an incredible Johns Island location less than 15 minutes to downtown Charleston, Johnston Pointe at Whitney Lake by Sabal Homes is well worth the visit.
Stunning views around a 25-acre lake
- Limited Lakefront Homesites
- 9 miles from Downtown Charleston
- Amenities include: 25 acre lake, open park space, swings, benches, fire pit and walking trails.
- Easy living. HOA includes landscaping and irrigation
- Energy efficient with tankless gas water heater, insulted low-e vinyl windows, and radiant barrier roof sheathing
- 5 new plans approx. 1831 - 2500 SF, featuring two master-down plans, opt. guest suites, and detached garages
2993 Sweetleaf Ln. | 29455
Mon. - Sat. 11 - 5; Sun. 1 - 5
(844)722-2524 (844-SABAL-CH) or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information