About this Listing
232 Brambling Ln, Charleston, SC, 29414
This brand new single-family home offered by Charleston’s favorite local builder truly has it all. High-end features & finishes abound - including gorgeous hardwood flooring throughout the first floor living space, oak stair treads, granite countertops, stainless appliances, custom maple cabinetry & James Hardie cement board siding. The Rantowles offers an open floor plan with large eat-in kitchen, perfect for entertaining. The huge owners’ suite features a massive walk-in closet and awesome walk-out balcony. Spacious bedrooms and convenient upstairs laundry room round out the second-floor. Homes are only connected by private storage sheds with plenty of useful space- no shared living walls!
Call for more details.
About the Neighborhood
Sabal Home’s The Landing at Grand Oaks community has affordable new homes for sale in Charleston’s West Ashley. The Landing is one of the most convenient West Ashley new home communitys around. Located near the intersection of Bees Ferry and Glenn McConnell Pwky, The Landing is minutes from I-526, Citadel Mall, the Historical Plantation District & area golf. Boeing, Charleston International Airport, AFB, Johns Island, Summerville, North Charleston, downtown Charleston are easily accessible as well.
Ideal Location. Low-Maintenance Living. Local Builder.
- Only a Few Homes Remain!
- Ideal West Ashley location - minutes to I-526, Hwy. 17, Citadel Mall, area golf, historical Plantations, hospital & more
- 3 & 4-BR, 2-story homes approx. 1429 - 2000 SF
- Master down floor plan available
- HardiePlank® exteriors and front porch, covered rear porch (per plan), and patio and garage
- Energy efficient w/ tankless gas water heater, insulated low-e vinyl windows, radiant barrier roof sheathing
- Care-free living. HOA includes exterior & landscaping maintenance & basic cable/Internet.
GPS Info: 102 Fulmar Place | 29414
Model Hours: Mon - Sat 10 - 5; Sun 1 - 5
Sabal Homes: (844)722-2524 (844-SABAL-CH) or, email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information