About this Listing
244 Summers Drive, Summerville, SC, 29485
This home is our popular Honeysuckle plan, with the master bedroom being on the main floor and 2 secondary bedrooms as well as loft on the second floor. The kitchen has 42'' upper cabinets along with soft close cabinets drawers and doors. Hardwood stair treads, laundry room barn doors and keyless entry rear door are just a few of the upgrades in this home. Enjoy many evenings of conversation on the beautiful wrapped porch!
Call for more details.
About the Neighborhood
Named 2016’s Best Master Planned Community in the Greater Charleston area, Summers Corner is located within Dorchester Co.'s growth corridor of Summerville SC near the intersection of Hwy 17-A and Hwy 61 within the historic Plantation District. Convenient to historic downtown Summerville, North Charleston, West Ashley and so much more.
Country Living, Historic Charm Built into Every Detail
Outstanding workmanship and architectural details come to Charleston’s award winning neighborhood, Summers Corner. Saussy Burbank is now building charming lowcountry designs and energy efficient homes nestled in this tranquil country setting. A perfect match of neighborhood and builder.
- Named 2016 Best New Community by the Charleston Home Builders Association
- New Dorchester II schools within walking distance
- 1 & 2 story homes, 3-5 BR approx. 1580 - 3065 SF
- 1st Floor master & wrap around porches available
- Low maintenance fiber cement siding
- Performing Arts Center coming 2018
- Buffalo Lake House – a pavilion, kayak/canoe boat launch by water's edge
GPS info: 204 Bumble Way | 29485
Model Hours: Mon. - Sat. 10 - 6; Sun. 12 - 6