Poplar Grove is a 5000-acre waterfront, amenity-rich master planned community located in West Ashley in both Charleston and Dorchester Counties. within the historic plantation district. The Plantations at Poplar Grove is an enclave within Poplar Grove featuring stunning custom estate new homes and homesites for sale. Homesites range from 40- to 100-acres. Excellent location minutes from Bees Ferry Rd & Johns Island – Citadel Mall, I-526, North Charleston & downtown Charleston are all easily accessible.
A Water-Lover’s Paradise!
Poplar Grove is a gated 5000-acre master planned community consisting of beautiful wooded and marsh lands bound by canals, lakes, creeks, tidal marshes and the deep water of Rantowles Creek. The Plantation features:
- 40-Acres Up To 100-Acre Homesites!
- 12 miles from downtown Charleston, in West Ashley Plantation district; 10 minutes to I-526
- Awe-inspiring plantation-sized homesites
- Gated homesites
- Bring your own or choose from a list of the area’s finest custom builders
- Deepwater community boat launch, storage, dock, boathouse & two-story marsh observation deck, saltwater pool, fitness center, kayak outposts, 50 miles of trails & more
- Dorchester II Schools
GPS Info: 4245 Ten Shillings Way | 29470
Gated: For Access/More Information Please Call Resident Agents
Wingard Team: (843) 405-7060 or Cell (843) 458-2214 / (843) 458-0827
Poplar Grove Overall Ad