A brand new phase is now selling in Whitney Lake on Johns Island SC located off Bee Balm Rd & River Rd. Offering peace and quiet, a beautiful 25-acre lake and an incredible Johns Island location, less than 15 minutes to downtown Charleston. In addition to convenience, these exquisitely designed & constructed new homes by Southeastern Family Homes are well worth the visit to Whitney Lake.
Where natural beauty welcomes you indoors & out.
Whitney Lake practically sells itself – close to downtown Charleston, a unique setting & an established outgoing community. Add semi-custom homebuilder, Southeastern Family Homes, to the mix and you have a home run.
- Customizable to Fit Your Needs!
- Top-notch quality – discriminating buyers will instantly recognize the built-in value
- Custom & semi-custom 3 & 4 BR Charleston-style homes approx. 1650 to 2600 SF
- Distinctive exteriors with classic elegant interiors
- Available per plan: 1st floor owner’s suite, custom plan changes, loft, 4th bedroom, 11' ceilings, walk-in attic space, double porches & more
- Lake homesites with unobstructed views available
- 25-acre spring-fed lake, large covered community dock, kayak storage, passive parks & more
- Move-in ready homes available
School District: Charleston County
Public Schools: Angel Oak (elementary); Haut Gap (middle) & St Johns (high)*
Private Schools: List of Area Private Schools
*Schools subject to change – please confirm status with on-site agent
GPS Info: Valley Oak Road & Waterleaf Road | 29455
Model Open Daily - Please call for more info and/or appt.
Southeastern Family Homes: (843) 385-2494 or (843) 501-9911