Buying a new home is a large commitment, but there are so many benefits, such as being able to personalize your new home exactly how you want it and relaxing with the warranty that everything is in fact new. To help you better understand what happens when you buy a new home, Eastwood Homes has mapped out the 10-step process on their website:
- Select your home site and floor plan.
- Sign your purchase agreement.
- Select the individual features you want, either with your New Home Specialist, or in our Design Center.
- Obtain excellent financing with great incentives.
- Prior to the building process, meet with your Builder to review with you the plans for your new home in a "Pre-Construction" Meeting.
- Meet with your Builder for a "Pre-Drywall" meeting. We explain how the components of your home will work together, inside and out.
- Your home will undergo a detailed quality assurance walk-through by an experienced member of the Eastwood Management Team.
- Prior to closing, meet your Builder for a walk-through orientation, when we will carefully inspect your new home together with a detailed list.
- On your day of closing, we will re-inspect your new home, making sure that everything is in exact order.
- After you have lived in your new home for a few months, we will schedule a follow-up walk through.
Consider buying new today, and buying with Eastwood Homes—winner of the 2012 Master Craftsmanship Award. You should especially look into their Mt. Pleasant community Copahee Landing, which features new construction, Mt. Pleasant Schools, and beautiful Charleston-style homes starting from the $330s. But call soon because there are less than 20 home sites remaining in this private community.
Copahee Landing is a serene and private cul-de-sac community set against a back drop of trees. Here, Eastwood Homes offers elevated, Charleston-style homes with spacious drive-under garages. Only minutes off of Hwy 17, this community is the perfect place to call home with quick access to all the shopping, dining, beaches and conveniences that the area has to offer—including being two miles from Roper St. Francis Mt. Pleasant Hospital and one mile from Wando High School.
Copahee Landing is located at 1256 Lieben Rd. in Mt. Pleasant. If you’d like to tour the community, call 843-557-7337 to make an appointment.
To read more about Eastwood Homes and new communities they are building in the area, pick up The Greater Charleston New Homes Guide or subscribe for free.
Thank you for reading and sharing our articles from The Greater Charleston New Homes Guide. Our business is to know Charleston, SC's new home construction, home builders, neighborhoods and homes so we may assist you as you take your new construction home journey. Please take the time to explore our library of helpful tips, guides and insights. The Greater Charleston New Homes Guide is considered the most comprehensive and reliable resource to new home construction, builders, neighborhoods and homes throughout the Lowcountry.
Tagged as: Home Buying Process
Categories: Carolina Bay Cypress Grove Fieldview Myers Mill Oak Terrace Preserve - Eastwood Homes Sophia Landing Sweetwater Swygert's Landing The Landings at Montague Plantation Wynfield Forest at Buckshire Tools