A Unique Vision Since 1970
Four decades ago, John Wieland set out to create a different kind of Homebuilding Company - one focused on being special, not just big. Guided by this vision, John Wieland Homes and Neighborhoods has grown into the Southeast's leading builder of exceptional homes and neighborhoods, building in six cities and setting new standards in an ever-changing industry.
Today, the company is committed to delivering only the best in each and every home and neighborhood it builds. The result is award-winning customer satisfaction and an unsurpassed reputation for quality backed by their exclusive John Wieland Warranty, homebuilding's best.
The Man Behind the Signature
Today, John Wieland Homes and Neighborhoods is the Southeast's leading builder; in 1970, it was a company of one. With a VW Bug serving as his office and materials delivery "truck," John Wieland started out building twenty homes that year. He may have been the first builder to work out of a Bug, but innovation has become customary to John.
- The first builder to open a design center in the Atlanta area, making it easy for homebuyers to make their interior and exterior selections.
- The first to introduce open floor plans, spa baths and sun porches to the Atlanta market.
Our Commitment to Our Customers
- High quality homes and great architecture are the foundations of our business and have been for 40 years.
- Our warranty is the best in the business and will always be scrupulously upheld.
- We believe in neighborhoods as an enriching force in American life and each of our neighborhoods will be unique and special.
- We know that bigger is not better; only better is better.
- We listen to our homeowners for their suggestions on how to make our homes and neighborhoods better.
- We are proud of the nearly 30,000 homes we have built and the outstanding resale value our customers have experienced over the years.
- We are committed to each and every homeowner individually and will never be a mass producer of housing.
- Providing a great future for each of our company members is crucial to our success.
- Giving back to the community is an important part of what we do and who we are.
- We will always be true to our Core Values of Excellence, Passion, Presentation, Integrity and Completeness.
Our Purpose: To create, construct, sell and deliver compelling homes in compelling neighborhoods through a remarkable customer-centered process.
Our Core Values: Excellence, Passion, Presentation, Integrity and Completeness or EP2IC
Excellence: We always give our best as we relentlessly reach for and achieve ever higher levels of quality, service and efficiency.
Passion: We work with an energy and enthusiasm born of believing in what we do, giving more when less would do and doing whatever it takes to get the job done.
Presentation: We know that appearances do matter whether it’s our homes, our neighborhoods, our offices or ourselves. We never settle for less than the best, proving our pride and professionalism.
Integrity: We conduct our business and our lives by the yardsticks of honesty, fairness, and respect and are totally committed to keeping promises.
Completeness: We finish what we start and we check and recheck the details along the way to ensure that quality exists because of us.
Awards for Excellence
John Wieland Homes and Neighborhoods have won more than 600 awards for excellence in design, architecture, neighborhood planning and quality. But the most important accolades come from the nearly 30,000 homeowners that have placed their trust in us by choosing a John Wieland home.
We've built 6 homes throughout the years. This was the best experience we've had. Every person we dealt with was extremely knowledgeable and gracious.
-Robert & Rebecca
John Wieland Homes and Neighborhoods has also been recognized with multiple top rankings in both customer service and quality by J.D. Power and Associates and is one of only a handful of builders across the nation who've earned homebuilding's most coveted
Triple Crown of Awards
America's Best Builder
Presented by the National Association of Home Builders and BUILDER Magazine to builders judged to be blueprints for success in home building based on five major areas: Design and Construction, Customer Service and Quality, Community and Industry Service, Finance and Operations and Marketing.
National Builder of the Year
Awarded by Professional Builder Magazine and National Association of Home Builders annually to one homebuilder nominated by visionaries and leaders within the industry and then rated the highest in three areas: Overall Excellence, Innovation and Reputation.
National Housing Quality Award
Sponsored by the National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) Research Center and the Reed Residential Group, publisher of Professional Builder magazine, the National Housing Quality Award is awarded by a panel of experts who evaluate each builder's quality achievement based on Construction, Business Management, Sales, Design and Warranty Service.
PulteGroup Overall Ad