Stories: 2 or 3 | Bedrooms: 3 to 5 | Bathrooms: 2.5 to 4 | SF: 1591 to 2438 | 2- car garage
Wow, Everything’s Included!
It starts with your beautiful new home where “Everything’s Included! ®” Keeping it simple and providing you real value is the Lennar way. Lennar does this by including all the most sought-after extras and add-ons in the price of your home. No hidden charges. No double talk. Just everything – from granite countertops, modern flooring, subway tile back splash, Energy Star appliances to energy efficient windows, and more – included.
About the Homes
- Row Collection features 4 timeless, two-story with 3rd floor option lowcountry classic-style home designs
- Stately exteriors with double front porches, private owner’s suite porches and screened porches options available per plan
- Connective, flexible floorplans are open and may have up to 5 bedrooms / 4 bathrooms available per plan
- Elegant, thoughtfully designed interiors
- First floor owner’s suite available
- Available options include gourmet kitchen, formal living and dining rooms, study, owner’s bath, bonus room, loft, fireplace, upstairs laundry, screened porches, optional carport and more depending on plan chosen.
- Home automation features available
- Energy-efficient features throughout including gas heat, Rinnai tankless water heater, 14 Seer HVAC system with programmable thermostat, low E-windows, carbon monoxide detectors, LED lighting per plan and more
- Included Features
About the Community
Talk about convenient living!
Convenient West Ashley location, just off Bees Ferry Rd and Glenn McConnell Pkwy. Just a few miles from the lowcountry’s Plantation District, Grand Bees is close to everything.
Grocery stores, shopping, entertainment, and parks are all close by. Hop on I-526 and you’re easily at the airport, Boeing, North Charleston, I-26, Daniel Island and/or Mt Pleasant. Or, take Hwy 17 for easy access to downtown Charleston or Johns Island. It’s all right there.
About the Area
Grand Bees is ideally located in Charleston’s West Ashley area, just off Bees Ferry Rd and Glenn McConnell Pkwy. Enjoy easy access to I-526, Highway 17 and 61 and an array of shopping and dining opportunities. Around the corner is Bees Landing Recreation Center, a sprawling center features athletic fields, basketball and tennis courts, playground, picnic tables, and a dog park. Schools and numerous healthcare facilities are also close by.
For water and boat fanatics Grand Bees, is located between the Stono and Ashley Rivers, on a tidal channel that rolls out to the Atlantic Ocean and the lowcountry’s many beaches, beach and resort towns, and charming islands.
Golfing, hiking, camping, boating, kayaking, fishing, cycling and horseback riding nearby or all within an easy drive.
Grand Bees is also less than 5 miles from the famous Drayton Hall and Magnolia Plantations with Middleton Place Plantation a little further down Hwy 61. These historic Plantations are famous Charleston landmarks and sites. Their beauty is world renowned and now you can live close to this stunningly beautiful area.
Want to learn and see more? You can fill out the More Information form above or come tour in person our community and model homes or even visit our website. We’ll be happy to tell you more about our incredible community.
School District: Charleston County
Public Schools: Oakland
(elementary); CE Williams
(middle) & West Ashley
Private Schools: List of Area Private Schools
*Schools subject to change – please confirm status with on-site agent
608 Pasdalum Court | 29414
Welcome Home Center Hours:
Open Daily Mon – Sat 10-6; Sun 12-6