Stories: 2 & 3 | Bedrooms: 3 to 6 | Bathrooms: 2.5 to 4.5 | SF: 1591 to 3200 | 2 & 3-car drive-under garage
Premier Waterfront Community! Lowcountry Living at its Best!
Live the Lowcountry Lifestyle at Stonoview, in Johns Island. Homes at Stonoview reflect their stunning riverfront setting in style and architecture.
About the Homes
- Large estate-size homesites
- Charleston Battery Collection featuring eight timeless, one & two-story elevated, lowcountry-style home designs
- Stately HardiePlank exteriors with double front porches, private owner’s suite porches, screened porches, and sunrooms options available per plan
- Connective, flexible floorplans are open and may have up to 6 bedrooms / 4.5 bathrooms
- Elegant, thoughtfully-designed interiors with stylish shiplap accents, large porches, granite countertops, large kitchen island, 10 ft ceiling on the first color (per plan) upstairs laundry (per plan)
- Main and second floor owner’s suite options available
- Available options – gourmet kitchen, secondary bedroom and full bath on main level, formal living and dining rooms, study, owner’s retreat with sitting room, bonus room, guest suite, loft, fireplace, screened porches, barn doors, double ovens, refrigerator, outdoor living, garage selection with F.R.O.G. and more
- Home automation features available
- Energy-efficient features throughout including gas heat and tankless gas water heaters.
- Included Features
About the Community
Stonoview provides a true sense of the Lowcountry with unobstructed views of the Stono River. This master planned community of 371 premier homesites, provides a natural setting with moss draped oak trees all over the community. This golf cart friendly community has some of the most sought after amenities including a community pool, tennis courts, deep-water community dock with sundeck, floating boat slips, separate crabbing dock, kayak storage, miles of walking/biking trails, pocket parks, 16-aerated ponds, several picnic areas, and waterfront park & pavilion.
Nestled along the Stono River in Johns Island, Stonoview is just minutes from Kiawah Island beaches, grocery stores and boutique shopping at Freshfield’s Village, great restaurants like Wild Olive and Fat Hen, and just 11 miles from historic downtown Charleston.
Quick commute to West Ashley & James Island. Schools are Angel Oak Elementary, Haut Gap Middle & Saint John High School
Community Site Plan
About the Area
Johns Island, also spelled John's Island, is the largest barrier island in the state of South Carolina (84 square miles) and the fourth largest on the US east coast. Scenic Johns Island is bordered by the Wadmalaw, Seabrook, Kiawah, Edisto, Folly, and James islands with the Stono and Kiawah rivers separating Johns Island from its border islands. Estimated population of 21,500 people. Roughly one-third of the island is within the city limits of Charleston.
The island's proximity to downtown Charleston and its scenic property have made it an active location for development. Numerous high-density new home developments have been created in parts of the island zoned into the City of Charleston. Most of the island still lies within the jurisdiction of Charleston County.
Known for its natural beauty and live oak trees, Johns Island is served by two major roads: Maybank Highway (SC 700) from the east and Main Road from the north. Both cross the Intracoastal Waterway / Stono River. Maybank Highway connects Johns Island to James Island whereas Main Rd connects to Hwy 17 in the West Ashley area of Charleston Co.
Downtown Charleston is only 11 miles from Johns Island. Depending on traffic, it can be a quick commute for people who want to live near the peninsula of Charleston, but have a country setting. Commuting to West Ashley or James Island is also easy from Johns Island.
Surrounded by salt water with tidal Creeks forming a fringe along its perimeter homes on Johns Island with marsh views are highly desirable and many of the Lowcountry’s best marsh views are found on Johns Island.
Want to learn and see more? You can fill out the More Information form above or come tour in person our community and model homes or visit our website. We’ll be happy to tell you more about our incredible community.
School District: Charleston County
Public Schools: Mt Zion (elementary); Haut Gap (middle) & St Johns (high)*
Private Schools: List of Area Private Schools
*Schools subject to change – please confirm status with on-site agent
GPS Info: 2623 Battle Trail Drive, Johns Island, 29455
Sales Center & Information: Open Daily (Monday - Saturday 10-6; Sunday 12-6)
Lennar: (843) 514-8295