Stories: 1, 2 & 3 | Bedrooms: 3 to 6 | Bathrooms: 2.5 to 4.5 | SF: 1591 to 3242 | 2- car garage
Live the Lowcountry Lifestyle at Stonoview, in Johns Island.
About the Community
Consisting of 371 premier homesites, Stonoview is a master planned community provides a natural setting with moss draped oak trees all over the community. With unobstructed views of the Stono River, Stonoview provides a true sense of the Lowcountry. Homes at Stonoview reflect their stunning riverfront setting in style and architecture.
Nestled along the Stono River in Johns Island, Stonoview is just minutes from Kiawah Island beaches, grocery stores and boutique shopping at Freshfield’s Village, great restaurants like Wild Olive and Fat Hen, and just 11 miles from historic downtown Charleston.
This golf cart friendly community has some of the most sought after amenities including a community pool, tennis courts, deep-water community dock with sundeck, floating boat slips, separate crabbing dock, kayak storage, miles of walking/biking trails, pocket parks, 16-aerated ponds, several picnic areas, and waterfront park & pavilion.
Community Site Plan
About the Homes
- Charleston Row Collection featuring 18 timeless, one & two-story lowcountry classic-style home designs
- Stately HardiePlank exteriors with double front porches, private owner’s suite porches, screened porches, and sunrooms options available per plan
- Connective, flexible floorplans are open and may have up to 6 bedrooms / 4.5 bathrooms available per plan
- Elegant, thoughtfully-designed interiors
- First floor owner’s suite available
- Available options include: secondary bedroom and full bath on first floor, gourmet kitchen, formal living and dining rooms, study, owner’s retreat with sitting room, bonus room, guest suite, loft, fireplace, screened porches, covered lanai, barn doors, double ovens, refrigerator, outdoor living and more depending on plan chosen.
- Attached and detached two-car garage (per plan)
- Home automation features available
- Energy-efficient features throughout including gas heat and tankless gas water heaters.
- Included Features
About the Area
Johns Island’s proximity to downtown Charleston and its scenic property have made it an active location for development. Numerous high-density new home developments have been created in parts of the island zoned into the City of Charleston. Most of the island still lies within the jurisdiction of Charleston County.
Known for its natural beauty and live oak trees, Johns Island is served by two major roads: Maybank Highway (SC 700) from the east and Main Road from the north. Both cross the Intracoastal Waterway / Stono River. Maybank Highway connects Johns Island to James Island whereas Main Rd connects to Hwy 17 in the West Ashley area of Charleston Co.
Downtown Charleston is only 11 miles from Johns Island. Depending on traffic, it can be a quick commute for people who want to live near the peninsula of Charleston, but have a country setting. Commuting to West Ashley or James Island is also easy from Johns Island.
Johns Island is the largest barrier island in the state of South Carolina (84 square miles) and the fourth largest on the US east coast. Johns Island is bordered by Wadmalaw, Seabrook, Kiawah, Edisto, Folly, and James islands with the Stono and Kiawah rivers separating it from its border islands.
Surrounded by salt water with tidal Creeks forming a fringe along its perimeter homes on Johns Island with marsh views are highly desirable and many of the Lowcountry’s best marsh views are found on Johns Island.
Want to learn and see more? You can fill out the More Information form above or come tour in person our community and model homes or visit our website. We’ll be happy to tell you more about our incredible community.
GPS Info: 2623 Battle Trail Drive, Johns Island, 29455
Sales Center & Information: Open Daily (Monday - Saturday 10-6; Sunday 12-6)
Lennar: (843) 514-8295