Dan Ryan - April/May/June 2016
Behind the Walls – Discover the
Dan Ryan Builders Difference
Buying brand new with Dan Ryan Builders means you get a beautiful new home—and a peace of mind. For more than 26 years they have crafted quality homes that stand the test of time, and that is a reputation you can trust. Built Better Means Better Living For You!
In Charleston, Dan Ryan Builders offers three distinctive home collections ranging from approximately 1470 to more than 4200 SF, all of which are ideal for first-time, move-up and executive-style home buyers alike. These homes are designed to provide you comfort and save you money—and they’re friendly to the environment! Today’s Building Codes significantly exceed those from three to five years ago, resulting in safer, more improved homes overall in 2016; but Dan Ryan Builders takes their commitment to the next level of building you the best quality homes.
Dan Ryan pays for premium materials and they are proud of their suppliers and workmanship. You will love the peace of mind you gain knowing you are living in an energy-smart, earth-friendly home that will save you money year after year. The investment made up front will save thousands over the course of a lifetime. Dan Ryan Builders’ homes are always a great value, especially for the potential of lower utility bills, increased comfort, and reduced maintenance requirements. By teaming up with nationally recognized supplier partners, Dan Ryan Builders think they—and ultimately you—are worth the extra investment. Here are a few you may recognize...
- Appliances by Whirlpool®, the industry leader, means your home comes equipped with top consumer-rated appliances from a brand with exceptional consumer service.
- Sherwin Williams® low-VOC paints for better indoor air quality.
- Lennox® furnaces and air conditioning products offer low monthly operating costs, excellent warranties and the cooling capacity to keep you comfortable.
- Weyerhaeuser Edge Gold™ is an upgraded sub floor that resists moisture in the construction process and provides you a much more structurally sound floor.
- CertainTeed®, an Energy-Star Partner, provides quality shingle and siding materials and is North America’s leading manufacturer of Sustainable Building Products. CertainTeed Roofing recycles nearly 90% of its production waste into asphalt products that are used for road construction.
- Typar® Weather Protection System is known as the best in the industry at preventing air and water infiltration. Sealing the home tightly conserves energy.
- Armstrong® Hardwood and Vinyl flooring offers a wide selections of stylish and durable floors that aim to decrease their energy and resource use.
Dan Ryan Builders also invests thousands of dollars each year to have every home third-party quality inspected. 2M Quality thoroughly inspects each of the finished details of your new home making sure the workmanship is top-notch. Furthermore, your home will include a 10-Year Structural Warranty by Quality Builders Warranty Corporation (QBW), one of the most selective programs in the industry.
Now that you know what they do, you may ask yourself who exactly is Dan Ryan Builders? Builder Magazine ranks the company #35 (2014 Data) on their annual national “Builder Top 100” list. Additionally, Dan Ryan Builders is one of the Top 16* Private Homebuilders in the nation—and one of only a few in the country. The locally-focused, regional homebuilder currently operates in six states (Maryland, Pennsylvania, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina) and 10 markets with the mission to provide a great value in home ownership in the best communities within our geographies.
Come experience and compare the Dan Ryan Builders Difference by visiting one of their seven area communities. You will be impressed.
Bridlewood Farms | From the $170s | Ridgeville
Creekside Village | From the $130s | Ladson
Hunters Bend | From the Upper $170s | Ladson
The Landing at Poplar Grove | From the $300s | Ravenel
Magnolia at Cane Bay Plantation | From the $170s to $280s | Summerville
Sophia Landing | From the $170s | Goose Creek
Summers Corner | From the Low $400s | Summerville
To view Dan Ryan Builders area neighborhoods please click here.