Be the First! Lennar is excited to announce the popular Row Collection will be offered at Limehouse Village, with two Model Homes coming this summer. Be one of the FIRST to know about special Pre-Grand Opening pricing, homesite availability, included features and more by joining the VIP Interest List. Sign up HERE or call (843) 514-8295
Stories: 2 to 3 | Bedrooms: 3 to 5 | Bathrooms: 2.5 to 4.5 | SF: 1591 to 3200 | 2-car garage
About the Community
The home of your dreams, close to everything.
Unique in all respects, Limehouse Village is truly a classically designed neighborhood. Where the homes make a statement, residents enjoy porch life – and take the time to speak to fellow neighbors as they stroll by. While you drive through Limehouse Village take note of the wide selection of home designs. It’s not your typical neighborhood. Besides, being affordably priced, Limehouse Village’s idyllic lowcountry home designs blend naturally with its tree-lined streets, sidewalks and wooded landscape. Trees have been carefully preserved. The neighborhood’s appearance is just as important as the look of its’ homes.
About the Area
Few neighborhoods truly let you experience both a rural tranquility and urban convenience, yet Limehouse Village’s location does just that. Located just off Dorchester Rd between Hwy 17-A and Bacons Bridge Rd you can be in historic downtown Summerville, the Historic Plantation district, Ladson or North Charleston in mere minutes. Charming shops, grocery stores, and award-winning Dorchester II Schools are also minutes away along with many restaurants, hiking trails and parks.
Golfing, hiking, camping, boating, kayaking, fishing, cycling and horseback riding nearby or all within an easy drive.
Limehouse Village is also less than 8 miles from the famous Middleton Place Plantation with Magnolia Plantation and Drayton Hall little further down Hwy 61. These historic Plantations are famous Charleston landmarks and sites. Their beauty is world renowned and now you can live close to this stunningly beautiful area.
About the Homes
Keeping it simple and providing you real value is the Lennar way. It starts with your beautiful new home where “Everything’s Included! ®” By including all the most sought-after extras and add-ons in the price of your home there are no hidden charges and no double talk. Just everything – from granite countertops, modern flooring, subway tile back splash, Energy Star appliances and home automation systems to energy efficient windows, and more – included.
- Charleston Row Collection featuring 6 timeless, two-story lowcountry classic-style home designs with possible 3rd floor per plan.
- Stately HardiePlank exteriors with double front porches, private owner’s suite porches, screened porches, and sunrooms options available per plan
- Connective, flexible floorplans are open and may have up to 5 bedrooms / 4.5 bathrooms available per plan
- Thoughtfully designed interiors
- First floor owner’s suite available
- Available options include: secondary bedroom and full bath on first floor, gourmet kitchen, formal living and dining rooms, study, owner’s retreat with sitting room, bonus room, guest suite, loft, fireplace, barn doors, double ovens, refrigerator, upstairs laundry, screened porches, covered lanai, outdoor living and more depending on plan chosen.
- Detached two-car garage (per plan)
- Home automation features available
- Energy-efficient features throughout including gas heat, Rinnai tankless water heater, 14 Seer HVAC system with programmable thermostat, low E-windows, carbon monoxide detectors, LED lighting per plan and more
- Included Features
Want to learn and see more? You can fill out the More Information form above or come tour in person our community and model homes or even visit our website. We’ll be happy to tell you more about our incredible community.
School District: Dorchester District Two
Public Schools: Beech Hill
(middle) & Summerville
Private Schools: List of Area Private Schools
*Schools subject to change – please confirm status with on-site agent
103 Ilderton St, Summerville, SC, 29483
Welcome Home Center Hours:
Currently by Appointment